Sunday, June 8, 2008

I Like Touching My Students Blog

Football Nation Austria

Hello, dear friends,
well - ok -.. Austria has lost the first game, but there are still some way to the final :-)
Think of Cordoba 1978 consumed Since this country today, by -. like Germany from 1954

Good - Germany is still a couple of times then the world champion become. But the football history is already written to the end? No! Those who believe because even on statistics! Now that
since Monday on my terrace a European flag flies and the car since Friday, both red and white red-flagged as well as black, red and gold, I am yesterday (Saturday) to Salzburg at the season-ending and thus the To celebrate championship title "my" club . Anyone who knows me knows that I have nothing against celebrations in principle, but a championship celebration of football fans is a bit of getting used to. At least I
run at the music never leave again. There are songs that I am some time ago fled up and away. But if one is the club
can one lot. behind her ears were deaf as well as before. When I was home, I had to first look into the bathtub. Not only that but I was a little sweaty, no - a fan was kind enough to throw a pint of beer in the air, where it landed on a good portion of my hair. Is supposed to be good - for the hair. Anyway, I was the alcohol level (not mine) 22 driven briefly clock home. Eventually holds the Det actually no longer sufficient.
Up denne
Olé - Olé - Ole - Ole
Euer It

0 comments:

Post a Comment